minor bug?

  • avenier0120
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2002
      "Choose Journal Volume" dialog ->
      Error popup "Grid Index Out of Range."

      To Recreate:
      [1] Get "Choose Journal Volume" dialog from one of the following
      menu commands.
      Journal >> Journal Volume >> Open Journal Volume
      Journal >> Journal Volume >> Change Default Journal Volume
      Journal >> Journal Volume >> Delete Journal Volume
      [2] Scroll grid horizontally all the way to the right.
      [3] Hover over right edge of grid to see Horizontal Resize pointer.
      Click and drag to the right to extend the field. When releasing the
      mouse, the error appears.

      Comments:
      This box truncates the volume path for my files, which is why I was
      trying to extend it. Typical windows behavior when dragging like
      this would be to extend the lenght of the rightmost column. For
      example, try this in Explorer when looking at a directory
      in "Detail" view.

      The "Volume Path" textbox below the grid does not help much either.
      It truncates at the last space character before the text hits the
      edge of the textbox.
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2002
        Thanks for the detailed bug report.

        I'll get this on the list and check it out.

        Thanks again!

        -David

        On 10/6/2002 at 7:51 PM avenier0120 wrote:

        >"Choose Journal Volume" dialog ->
        >Error popup "Grid Index Out of Range."
        >
        >To Recreate:
        >[1] Get "Choose Journal Volume" dialog from one of the following
        >menu commands.
        >Journal >> Journal Volume >> Open Journal Volume
        >Journal >> Journal Volume >> Change Default Journal Volume
        >Journal >> Journal Volume >> Delete Journal Volume
        >[2] Scroll grid horizontally all the way to the right.
        >[3] Hover over right edge of grid to see Horizontal Resize pointer.
        >Click and drag to the right to extend the field. When releasing the
        >mouse, the error appears.
        >
        >Comments:
        >This box truncates the volume path for my files, which is why I was
        >trying to extend it. Typical windows behavior when dragging like
        >this would be to extend the lenght of the rightmost column. For
        >example, try this in Explorer when looking at a directory
        >in "Detail" view.
        >
        >The "Volume Path" textbox below the grid does not help much either.
        >It truncates at the last space character before the text hits the
        >edge of the textbox.

        "If we keep our pride/Though Paradise is lost
        We will pay the price/But we will not count the cost"
        ---Rush