Re: Blogging to WordPress

  • STEPHEN
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2013
      Yep, strangely enough, once I put my firewall back on and tested again - it worked! So, I didn't need to change anything. In fact, once I looked there did seem to be an entry that allowed Journal outgoing access. Unless of course it got put in because I made the connection with the Firewall off.

      As you say, it works fine. I was asked for password, then offered categories in which to put the blog, then it smoothly downloaded everything. I had test text and test image and both went into a blog exactly as they had been in Journal. In the Journal settings you can choose to have first line used as title, etc.

      It works a treat - thank you David M

      Stephen