TJ6 access violation error when envoking "Cut" a row in a table

  • drjeckyl59
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2013
      Hello David,

      I regularly use tables for entering data. Today, I noticed that if I try to cut an entire row (in preparation to pasting it to another location in the table), TJ6 results in an access violation error.

      I tested TJ5 and the same result.

      I am running 6.0.0.657 on Windows 7 Ultimate N 64 bit.

      Should this behave like I expect it, or is this a function that is unsupported?

      Best Regards,

      Jim M
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2013
        Jim,

        Cutting and pasting table rows (or columns) isn't currently supported.

        Getting an error when you try, though, is a bug. I'll look into it and
        see what I find.

        If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

        -David