Re: [thejournal-users] Should I spend time entering my paper-based journal in to The Journal software?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2013
      Here is an article I wrote a while back on this topic:

      "Preserving the Memories - Bringing Pen-and-Paper Diaries into The Journal"
      http://www.davidrm.com/thejournal/newsletter/tjnews05-09.php#tips

      And here is another article, written by a user, about preserving family
      letters in The Journal:
      http://www.davidrm.com/thejournal/newsletter/tjnews09-07.php#howiuse

      If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

      -David

      On 12/31/2012 13:57, johnschb wrote:
      > I was just wondering if anyone in the community had spent time doing this?
      >
      > Was it useful?
      >
      > or is it better to focus on creating new entries?

    • Nellie
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2013
        I have done this with holiday diaries as I have always just taken a notebook and pen away with me, eg. an o/s tour. When I had some time to spare I entered them into The Journal, added a photo or two with it.

        I guess it's up to how far you would like your entries to go back.