Looking for a Few Volunteers

    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2012
      The Journal 6 is now in testing, and I need a few more volunteers to
      poke at it and see what happens. =)

      If you're interested, please email me directly: support@...

      I will send you download instructions and dire warnings about how you
      really should backup The Journal 5 *first*. =)

      To answer the first FAQ that always follows mention of a new version:
      * Anyone who has purchased The Journal 5 in 2012 or in the six months
      prior to the release of The Journal 6 (whichever is longer), will be
      eligible for a free upgrade.

      Thanks!

      -David
    • Donavon Hiss
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2012
        Hi David

        I would like to be part of the beta testing of The Journal 6 as you indicated in your email.

        Regards
        Donavon

        Donavon C. Hiss, MSc (Med), PhD
        University of the Western Cape