Now Available - The Journal 5.1 Build #497
- The Journal 5.1 Build #497 (188.8.131.527) is now available:
The Journal 5.1 Build #497 is a minor update and bug-fix release.
* Loose-leaf entries in calendar categories not properly saving their
open/closed tree setting.
* Setting image height/width in "Edit image properties & layout" causes
* Opening Web page to download update sometimes not working.
* Minimize on Close sometimes interfering with Windows 7 shutdown.
* Updated to latest release of database components.
To see your current version of The Journal, click on the Help menu and
choose "About The Journal". The version number is displayed just below
the copyright notice.
Upgrading from The Journal 5 (any previous build)
Click on the "File" menu, "Maintenance" sub-menu and choose "Backup The
Journal..." to create a backup *before* you install the update.
Then download the current version of The Journal 5 available from the
web page (URL above) and install it over your current version. Or you
can click on the Help menu and choose "Check for Update of The Journal".
NOTE: Please close The Journal before installing the update. The Journal
cannot be running when you install the update.
Upgrading from The Journal 4 or earlier
NOTE: Do NOT uninstall the previous version!
Install The Journal 5. The first time you run The Journal 5 you will be
prompted for how to handle the upgrade.
If you are upgrading from The Journal 2.x, click on "Upgrade The Journal
2.x" and follow the instructions.
People who have purchased any previous version of The Journal are
eligible for special upgrade pricing. Look under "The Journal Pricing"
in the online help for more information.
As always, if you have any questions about or suggestions for The
Journal, please don't hesitate to contact me: support@...