Re: [thejournal-users] Weekend Days

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2012
      Arthur,

      That's interesting. I had no not known of alternate weekend configurations.

      I will see if I can get that information from the Windows locale settings.

      -David

      On 3/31/2012 6:57 PM, Arthur wrote:
      > In The Journal monthly calendar, Saturday and Sunday are the shaded weekend days. I live in the Middle East, and the weekend days are Friday and Saturday. Is there a way to make these days the weekend/shaded days?
      >
      > Thanks

    • Roz Fruchtman
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2012
        Hi David & Gang:

        Hope all's well.

        Are there and video tutorials on The Journal?

        Thanks in advance.

        Roz Fruchtman
        http://www.Facebook.com/JudaicEcards
      • jojoker1950
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2012
          --- In thejournal-users@yahoogroups.com, Roz Fruchtman <listlady@...> wrote:

          > Hi David & Gang:
          >
          > Hope all's well.
          >
          > Are there and video tutorials on The Journal?
          >
          > Thanks in advance.
          >
          > Roz Fruchtman
          > http://www.Facebook.com/JudaicEcards

          Roz,
          I am no expert with the Journal but have been a long time user. Since no one else responded, I thought I would give it a go. I searched youtube for videos on the Journal and found none. And we know there are not any on the website. Perhaps, no answers meant there aren't any tutorial videos. God Bless!
          P.s. If anyone else has any knowledge to contribute, please do.