Re: [thejournal-users] Problems viewing past entires

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 20, 2012
      Do you still have The Journal 4 installed? Can you access the past
      entries with the older version?

      Let me know.

      -David

      On 2/17/2012 1:02 PM, ErisPhobos wrote:
      > When I try to view my past journal entries (imported from old journal) in Journal 5 it shows a blank entry (except the date) but when I look at the calendar and click to preview i see my entry. Is there anything i can do to fix this. Oh side note these old entries are ones I copied from my livejournal. They used to work fine before I got to upgrade to The Journal 5.
      >
      > Thanks for the help in advance.

    • ErisPhobos
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 21, 2012
        Well i upgraded from The Journal 4 last year sometime. To be fair though
        it isn't ALL my past entries that I can't view. The entires i'm having
        trouble with are the ones i copeid from my Live Journal which includes
        the table format. I used to be able to view them in my old Journal 4 but
        now in the journal 5 i'm having issues. I don't see a problem with other
        stuff in tables though in more recent entries. I have some screenshots
        if it will help.

        Being able to view:
        [Photobucket]
        <http://s520.photobucket.com/albums/w323/XenaWarriorPalace/?action=view&\
        current=canseeentrycopy.jpg>
        http://s520.photobucket.com/albums/w323/XenaWarriorPalace/?action=view&c\
        urrent=canseeentrycopy.jpg
        <http://s520.photobucket.com/albums/w323/XenaWarriorPalace/?action=view&\
        current=canseeentrycopy.jpg>

        No able to view:
        [Photobucket]
        <http://s520.photobucket.com/albums/w323/XenaWarriorPalace/?action=view&\
        current=cantseeentrycopy.jpg>
        http://s520.photobucket.com/albums/w323/XenaWarriorPalace/?action=view&c\
        urrent=cantseeentrycopy.jpg
        <http://s520.photobucket.com/albums/w323/XenaWarriorPalace/?action=view&\
        current=cantseeentrycopy.jpg>

        I hope that helps... I'd love to have it back to normal. I didn't play
        with the settings but if I need to change some kind of settings i'd love
        to know. Thanks for answering so fast =).

        --- In thejournal-users@yahoogroups.com, David Michael <davidrm@...>

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 23, 2012
          I was unable to access the images.

          If you would like, you can email them to me directly: support@...