VENTURI, GUIDOTTI

  • khub73
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2003
      I am looking for information on Albert (aka Alberic or Van) Venturi
      born 1874 Italy, came to the United States some time before 1902. He
      married Frances Guidotti in IL there first child was also born in IL
      in 1902. Some time after that they went to Hartman, Prowers County,
      Colorado where they both died. Frances Guidotti was also born in Italy
      but she was born in 1885. Any information would be greatly
      appreciated. Thank you.