MATERNAL GRANDFATHER

  • BOBBYY53SNAKE
    Message 1 of 59 , Jun 1, 2000
      My maternal grandfather's name was Francesco
      Antonio Russo. He was born Feb 1886 in Marsico Vetere
      Basilicata and came to the States around 1900 (through
      Canada) lived most of the rest of his life in Detroit,MI.
      If anyone can supply me with any information about
      his family in Basilicata, I would be eternally
      grateful.<br> All my best,<br> Bob Doublin
    • naturalgardener2001
      Message 59 of 59 , Mar 2, 2002
        Still lookiong for information on surnames:<br>Caracciolo & Liguori/Liquari. Some of the latter family settled in New York, California, and New England. <br>Any help would be appreciated.