Re: Italian Immigration

  • beccanjohn
    Message 1 of 59 , Mar 18, 2000
      I know how you feel, I am a 26 year old
      generation American looking for my Sicilian roots.<br>My
      great-grand parents came over around 1915, just
      married.<br><br>I have a web site that has a lot of links, maybe
      one can help you in your
    • naturalgardener2001
      Message 59 of 59 , Mar 2, 2002
        Still lookiong for information on surnames:<br>Caracciolo & Liguori/Liquari. Some of the latter family settled in New York, California, and New England. <br>Any help would be appreciated.