Family name Buoro

  • sylvestre_buoro <sbuoro@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2003
      Hello !
      I'm in search of every information about the family name Buoro
      Thanks a lot !
    • guianarubcool
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2003
        here we are again...

        BUORO: from Treviso Province, Italy

        Giovanni Buoro (+) married Maria (+)
        5 children: Luigina (married, 3 children and many nephews), Flora
        (married, 2 children, 1 nephew), Bruna (married, 3 children, 2
        nephews), Rosa (married), Giuseppe (3 children, 1 nephew). All alive
        and living in the province of Treviso

        Giuseppe married with 3 children, one of those is me (married, one
        child).

        So, Sylvestre, i do think we met once on the internet... u're an
        engineer, with 3 children, living in France, philathelic, isn't it
        true? tell me more if u wish

        --- In theitaliangeneaologycenter@yahoogroups.com, "sylvestre_buoro