Site with great links!

  • beccanjohn
    Message 1 of 59 , Feb 4, 2000
      Hi!<br>My name is Rebecca. I am looking for
      information on my family that came from Sicily to the New
      Orleans port around 1915. There names were Rosie and
      Joseph Tortorice but the last name got changed to
      Tortorich upon entering the US. Rosie's mother came over
      also at the same time. Her name was Anna
      Mascarella.<br>For more info you and some great genealogy links,
    • naturalgardener2001
      Message 59 of 59 , Mar 2, 2002
        Still lookiong for information on surnames:<br>Caracciolo & Liguori/Liquari. Some of the latter family settled in New York, California, and New England. <br>Any help would be appreciated.