Welcome to Marsa Alam, Red Sea, Egypt

  • MarsaAlam Imousine
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2013
            www.MarsaAlamLimousine.com www.TaxiMarsaAlam.com www.MarsaAlamRentCar.com
      En ع
      Our center Point is Marsa Alam, but we can get you any where in Egypt by our Limousine Cars, Taxies, Microbus, Minibus or Bus
      We offer good Limousine service and Taxi service in acceptable prices.
      You can arrange with us by phone or by email from your country to pick up you from airport to your destination.

      Our Services
      Limousine hire with driver
      Airport service (Transfers, pick-up service)
      Transfers from A to B
      Sightseeing tours in Egypt
      Marsa Alam to Aswan, Luxor, Hurghada; Sinai; Cairo or any where you desire
      Nationality interest trips
      Professionally trained
      Working 24 hours, 365 days a year
      Snorkel and Diving Services with Sharks and with Dolphins at Dolphin House
      Cruise in Red Sea water at Marsa Alam
      Kite Surfing Services
      Safari Services
      Nile Cruise between Luxor and Aswan
      Click here for Pricing
      Special services and tours not listed above are quoted by request

      Airport service (Transfers, pick-up service)
      Taxi driver will take advantage if you're stuck at the airport. It is better to book in advance. If you need a cheap limousine, taxi service, car rental or any car Service at any time call from outside Egypt 002 01222759782 , from Egypt call 01222759782
      We offer a private airport transfer service to/from Airport for clients who value comfort, safety, speed and efficiency whether traveling for business or for pleasure.
      We transfer from the following airports to Marsa Alam
      Marsa Alam airport
      Hurghada airport
      Luxor airport
      Aswan airport
      Cairo airport
      Click here for Pricing

      Upon arrival, you will be greeted by our driver who will be carrying a sign with your name and he will assist you with your luggage to the waiting vehicle to get you on the road in the quickest and easiest way to your destination.
      To ensure your peace of mind we carefully select only the most experienced and reliable drivers.

      Cell Phone English: 002 01222759782
      Cell Phone  Italian  : 002 01226731088
      Email: MarsaAlamLimousine@...

    • MarsaAlam Imousine
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2013
[...]

        Visit any one you remember of the following addresses all for one web site