i am new to this

  • jjldallas
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2002
      Hello my name is Jenn. I have been running into a wall when I try to
      go past Ellis Island and need any type of advice I can get. I have
      no idea where to look to find information from Italy.
    • naturalgardener2001
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2002
        --- In theitaliangeneaologycenter@y..., "jjldallas" <jjldallas@y...>
        wrote:
        > Hello my name is Jenn. I have been running into a wall when I try
        > go past Ellis Island and need any type of advice I can get. I have
        > no idea where to look to find information from Italy.

        go to word2word and ask in italy if you have a location of birth it
        helps.