need to translate your e-mails?

  • mago_silvan
    Message 1 of 59 , Jan 22, 2002
      Hi all.. need good translations to/from Italian?
      If you live in the USA, trying to keep in touch with
      your italian relatives & also want to help me to raise
      enough bucks to visit your country next summer.. well..
      here I am! Here�s my e-mail address:
      mago_silvan@... Please don�t send viruses or other stuffs, i
      don�t deserve �em: i�m a good guy, ok? :-) Thanks, Ciao
    • naturalgardener2001
      Message 59 of 59 , Mar 2, 2002
        Still lookiong for information on surnames:<br>Caracciolo & Liguori/Liquari. Some of the latter family settled in New York, California, and New England. <br>Any help would be appreciated.