family from Arielli, Italy

  • bertasm
    Message 1 of 59 , Jan 4, 2000
      My grandparents are from Arielli, Italy. It's in
      the Abruzzi region. The Surname is Dell'Arciprete. I
      need to find information on my great-grandfather's
      siblings.<br><br>Does anyone have any suggestion or know the address
    • naturalgardener2001
      Message 59 of 59 , Mar 2, 2002
        Still lookiong for information on surnames:<br>Caracciolo & Liguori/Liquari. Some of the latter family settled in New York, California, and New England. <br>Any help would be appreciated.