Researching Massarotto, Marsala, Floreano

  • giuliomassarotto
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2008
      Hi All

      I have just joined. I am Giulio Massarotto of Perth, Western Australia.

      My parents are Giusto Massarotto (1923 - 1990) deceased, from Trieste
      or Rovigno and my mother Nerina Massarotto nee Marsala (still alive)
      born June 1928 from Pola. I am trying to build a family tree, but so
      far have not enjoyed alot of success, so any help would be greatly
      appreciated.

      regards
      Giulio