Researching Barbaglia & Ruggeri

  • tonetta1941
    Message 1 of 59 , Jun 14, 2001
      I am researching the surname Barbaglia from Cuggiono in Milan Province, immigrated to St. Louis, Missouri. Also Ruggeri from Buscate in Milan Province.
    • naturalgardener2001
      Message 59 of 59 , Mar 2 2:05 PM
        Still lookiong for information on surnames:<br>Caracciolo & Liguori/Liquari. Some of the latter family settled in New York, California, and New England. <br>Any help would be appreciated.