Re: Search for Palermo/Romeo

  • summer_girl02
    Message 1 of 59 , Mar 5, 2001
      Hi,<br> This is summer girl. Where is The Ultimate White Pages located? I would like to find some of my family of Romeo's.
    • naturalgardener2001
      Message 59 of 59 , Mar 2, 2002
        Still lookiong for information on surnames:<br>Caracciolo & Liguori/Liquari. Some of the latter family settled in New York, California, and New England. <br>Any help would be appreciated.