Hoping..

  • Counselor2B
    Message 1 of 59 , Sep 6, 1999
      that somewhere in my ancestry there is an
      Italian. I've always had a very strong feeling that my
      father's ancestor's were Italian, but so far, I haven't
      been able to come up with anything. My father was
      adopted and the only thing he can tell me about his
      biological father is that his name was Carl or Karl?
      Franklin. Supposedly he was a ganster in the 1920's & 30's
      and died in prison. Who knows, maybe I'll be able to
      solve this mystery some day...
    • naturalgardener2001
      Message 59 of 59 , Mar 2, 2002
        Still lookiong for information on surnames:<br>Caracciolo & Liguori/Liquari. Some of the latter family settled in New York, California, and New England. <br>Any help would be appreciated.