Re: The Italian Geneaology Center

  • handsomeItalian1
    Message 1 of 59 , Aug 6, 1999
      Hi, My name is Marco. I am researching my family
      history on my fathers side. I am seeking information on
      the surname of SEBASTIANI, starting with my great
      grandfather who was born in SULMONA ITALY in the providence
      of Laquila, Abruzzi. Any information is greatly
      appreciated. MARCO
    • naturalgardener2001
      Message 59 of 59 , Mar 2, 2002
        Still lookiong for information on surnames:<br>Caracciolo & Liguori/Liquari. Some of the latter family settled in New York, California, and New England. <br>Any help would be appreciated.