Province Research

  • daniel_rios_g
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2006
      Hello everyone again,

      I'm having problems finding the province/district of birth of my great
      grand father he was Giovanni (Juan) Gandullia Buccelli born between
      1844 -& 1847 he was the son of Bartolome (?)Gandullia and Catalina
      Buccelli I know that he was from Liguria:
      From Genova or Savona but from there everything disappears any ideas?
      Please let me know as I have the opportunity to expend 2 days in Italy
      in the next months and it will be very helpful to know were to check.

      Thanks in advance,

      Daniel Rios G.