Can anyone help me to solve this mistery?

  • Donna
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2005
      I was wondering if you could help me trace my family tree. My
      great,great, grandfather was Santo REA b.1858? he married Dominica
      b. 1862? , they came from Arpino, Italy. They had 5 children, Carlos,
      Frosinone,Angelina, Philomena (or Filomena) & Katherine. Philomena
      was my great grandmother. She married Charles Fredrick SHUCKSMITH
      b.1911 d.1980. lived in Navenby, lincs. there children were:-
      ron,linda,adrian,joesephine,jenny,rene,beryl,lenard,rita,dennis,kenneth
      ,charles shucksmith, kathleen (aka babs) & christine(aka Tet) REA. My
      grandmother was katheleen she married John BLACKBIRD& had 5 children.
      there son John was my father. If any of this sounds familiar please
      feel free to im me or email me. donnamathews2005@...