Re: Gandullia

  • mb297211
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 22, 2005
      --- In theitaliangeneaologycenter@yahoogroups.com, "daniel_rios_g"
      <daniel_rios_g@y...> wrote:

      > Hello everybody :
      >
      > My second last name is Gandullia live in Peru do you know something
      > about this last name ? I been trying to search for information
      > everywhere and no one seems to know about it ... please if you can
      > help me it will be very appreciated.
      >
      > Daniel Ris Gandullia

      Hello Daniel,
      www.gens.labo.net
      Gandullia in Liguria

      www.paginebianche.it
      Cognome Gandullia
      Dove Liguria

      Michael Boscarato
    • Darig Darig
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 22, 2005
        Hello Everybody,

        First of all I want to thank Mr. Michael Boscarato for his help in this quest and second I will like to ask a lot of questions but without bothering too much but as we know that this is impossible I will start quickly and hope finish quickly:

        Do you know where I can find birthday records or acts from the years 1840 – 1848? to be honest I don’t know were to start, I know that probably in the municipality of Genova as I know now that this was his “commune” but I read somewhere that at that time there wasn’t a proper record system in Italy and if there was, it was only in the Dioceses well the question is: which dioceses are old enough to come into these range of years (1840 – 1848) I been checking on the Internet and there are at least 10 to 15 dioceses have all of these more than 160 years? Which one was the one that everybody used to use at that time?

        Regards,

        Daniel Rios G.

        <daniel_rios_g@y...> wrote:

        > Hello everybody :
        >
        > My second last name is Gandullia live in Peru do you know something
        > about this last name ? I been trying to search for information
        > everywhere and no one seems to know about it ... please if you can
        > help me it will be very appreciated.
        >
        > Daniel Ris Gandullia

        Hello Daniel,
        www.gens.labo.net