Genealogical Group

  • italiangen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2004
      The Italian Genealogical Group is based on Long Island, NY where we
      meet at the Bethpage Public Library. Meetings are held on the 2nd
      Saturday of every month from September to June and they begin at
      10:30am

      Please join us on March 13th at 10:30am at The Bethpage Public
      Library (location and speaker details follow):

      47 Powell Ave
      Bethpage, NY 11714
      Mr. Dan Smith His topic is '' Neapolitans, Romans and
      Sicilians, Lend Me Your Ears.''

      For further information visit us on the web at:
      http://www.italiangen.org

      We hope to see you there!

      Sincerely,

      Italian Genealogical Group