new member

  • Peg Fragale
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2004
      Hi, I am new to this group.
      My grandfather was an Emanuele and he came from Sperlinga, Sicily in Palermo.
      My grandmother was a LaPorta and I believe she came from Sicily also.
      Unfortunately, all my family is deceased and I really don't have much information.
      My ex husband's family is Fragale and they came from Sciara, a little town in Sicily.
      Any of this sound familiar?
      Peg

    • see profile xxjennybellaxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2008
        Hi,
        My roots come from Lazio & Molise, specifically Sonnino and
        Ripabottoni, Campobasso.

        I'm researching the names: Manzi, Campolieto, Stinziano, Colucci,
        Sauro, Vannelli, Parente, Di Ioia, Venditto, Lepore, Mattia,
        Christofaro, Ciarla, Moracchioli, Del Vecchio and Bono.

        Thanks,
        Jennifer