Ricardo...

  • freedom_f1_2
    Message 1 of 17 , May 21 9:13 PM
      Mr Rosset had experience of the 107% fatality rule... his driving career died.<br><br>Freedom
    • fruitloopnamedbarbarella
      Message 2 of 17 , May 26 1:38 AM
        I beleive that it is more to do with the
        positioning of the vehicle, in that it is on the island
        rather than driving skills. It's caused by the fact that
        a large proportion of the islands examiners have be
        struck by the condition roddus uncomfortablis ( a great
        huge stick up their arse), unfortunately for these
        individuals their condition appears terminal.
      • rachel_iom
        Message 3 of 17 , Jun 2, 2001
        • bennychacha
          Message 4 of 17 , Jun 21, 2001
            My dog has no teeth!
          • freedom_f1_2
            Message 5 of 17 , Jun 25, 2001
              I think we are talking about different things here...<br><br>Freedom
            • fruitloopnamedbarbarella
              Message 6 of 17 , Jul 2, 2001
                Well we could try to unify the conversation into
                possible methods for improving the fatality rate - 107% is
                nothing by modern standards, this hospital has to keep up
                Bennychacha - the psychiatric ward is two doors down on the
                left hand side.
              • bennychacha
                Message 7 of 17 , Jul 2, 2001
                  my rabbit has two big teeth.
                • bennychacha
                  Message 8 of 17 , Jul 2, 2001
                    im manx and therefore i don't need to go to some shrinks. I allready know what they have to say and i'm not sure where i put my shoes. freedom
                  • fruitloopnamedbarbarella
                    Message 9 of 17 , Jul 4, 2001
                      see now that's funny because the brown paper tag around your neck says you're from a galaxy far far away.<br><br>Barbarella
                    • bennychacha
                      Message 10 of 17 , Jul 9, 2001
                        You are all 107% brain dead ha ha ha hahahahha ahah aha hahha ah a haa
                      • fruitloopnamedbarbarella
                        Message 11 of 17 , Jul 10, 2001
                          Didn't you read the sign above the door - restricted access: only full labotomies permitted within this area.
                        • fruitloopnamedbarbarella
                          Message 12 of 17 , Jul 14, 2001
                            REMAIN CALM! A 7 foot tall, green and purple
                            spotted bunny rabbit has just entered the hospital.
                            Please, for your own safety, do not attempt to remove
                            your identity tags - they are the only thing that
                            stands between the bunny and world domination. REPEAT
                            REMAIN
                            CALM!!!<br><br>AAAAAARRRRRRGGHGHGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
                          • bennychacha
                            Message 13 of 17 , Jul 25, 2001
                              this club is crazy your all nuts now wheres my 72 chevy impala hubcap
                            • fruitloopnamedbarbarella
                              Message 14 of 17 , Aug 2, 2001
                                Why is it bubble gum has it's own in built
                                compass which it uses to locate hair inwhich to become
                                lodged? Who design artificial intelligence as smart as
                                this? Do the CIA know about this? Did the CIA design
                                this? No hang on that's a silly question - of course
                                the CIA didn't design it ... thy were too busy
                                fighting the "furbies"!
                              • bennychacha
                                Message 15 of 17 , Aug 2, 2001
                                  someone has benn out at the boozer again