The Isle of Man Hospital of DOOM
- I'm just wondering if you've had personal
experience of this 107% death rate .. I mean it's an awfully
big PR claim if you ask me - infact it's one of the
few PR claims that the hospital seems to have ...
- I beleive that it is more to do with the
positioning of the vehicle, in that it is on the island
rather than driving skills. It's caused by the fact that
a large proportion of the islands examiners have be
struck by the condition roddus uncomfortablis ( a great
huge stick up their arse), unfortunately for these
individuals their condition appears terminal.
- Well we could try to unify the conversation into
possible methods for improving the fatality rate - 107% is
nothing by modern standards, this hospital has to keep up
with the times!<br><br>Barbarella<br><br>P.S.
Bennychacha - the psychiatric ward is two doors down on the
left hand side.
- im manx and therefore i don't need to go to some shrinks. I allready know what they have to say and i'm not sure where i put my shoes. freedom
- REMAIN CALM! A 7 foot tall, green and purple
spotted bunny rabbit has just entered the hospital.
Please, for your own safety, do not attempt to remove
your identity tags - they are the only thing that
stands between the bunny and world domination. REPEAT
- Why is it bubble gum has it's own in built
compass which it uses to locate hair inwhich to become
lodged? Who design artificial intelligence as smart as
this? Do the CIA know about this? Did the CIA design
this? No hang on that's a silly question - of course
the CIA didn't design it ... thy were too busy
fighting the "furbies"!