The Isle of Man Hospital of DOOM

  • doctor_de_la_rosa_death
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 16 10:36 AM
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for The Isle of Man Hospital of DOOM
    • fruitloopnamedbarbarella
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 28, 2001
        I'm just wondering if you've had personal
        experience of this 107% death rate .. I mean it's an awfully
        big PR claim if you ask me - infact it's one of the
        few PR claims that the hospital seems to have ...
      • freedom_f1_2
        Message 3 of 17 , May 21, 2001
          Mr Rosset had experience of the 107% fatality rule... his driving career died.<br><br>Freedom
        • fruitloopnamedbarbarella
          Message 4 of 17 , May 26, 2001
            I beleive that it is more to do with the
            positioning of the vehicle, in that it is on the island
            rather than driving skills. It's caused by the fact that
            a large proportion of the islands examiners have be
            struck by the condition roddus uncomfortablis ( a great
            huge stick up their arse), unfortunately for these
            individuals their condition appears terminal.
          • rachel_iom
            Message 5 of 17 , Jun 2, 2001
            • bennychacha
              Message 6 of 17 , Jun 21, 2001
                My dog has no teeth!
              • freedom_f1_2
                Message 7 of 17 , Jun 25, 2001
                  I think we are talking about different things here...<br><br>Freedom
                • fruitloopnamedbarbarella
                  Message 8 of 17 , Jul 2, 2001
                    Well we could try to unify the conversation into
                    possible methods for improving the fatality rate - 107% is
                    nothing by modern standards, this hospital has to keep up
                    Bennychacha - the psychiatric ward is two doors down on the
                    left hand side.
                  • bennychacha
                    Message 9 of 17 , Jul 2, 2001
                      my rabbit has two big teeth.
                    • bennychacha
                      Message 10 of 17 , Jul 2, 2001
                        im manx and therefore i don't need to go to some shrinks. I allready know what they have to say and i'm not sure where i put my shoes. freedom
                      • fruitloopnamedbarbarella
                        Message 11 of 17 , Jul 4, 2001
                          see now that's funny because the brown paper tag around your neck says you're from a galaxy far far away.<br><br>Barbarella
                        • bennychacha
                          Message 12 of 17 , Jul 9, 2001
                            You are all 107% brain dead ha ha ha hahahahha ahah aha hahha ah a haa
                          • fruitloopnamedbarbarella
                            Message 13 of 17 , Jul 10, 2001
                              Didn't you read the sign above the door - restricted access: only full labotomies permitted within this area.
                            • fruitloopnamedbarbarella
                              Message 14 of 17 , Jul 14, 2001
                                REMAIN CALM! A 7 foot tall, green and purple
                                spotted bunny rabbit has just entered the hospital.
                                Please, for your own safety, do not attempt to remove
                                your identity tags - they are the only thing that
                                stands between the bunny and world domination. REPEAT
                                REMAIN
                                CALM!!!<br><br>AAAAAARRRRRRGGHGHGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
                              • bennychacha
                                Message 15 of 17 , Jul 25, 2001
                                  this club is crazy your all nuts now wheres my 72 chevy impala hubcap
                                • fruitloopnamedbarbarella
                                  Message 16 of 17 , Aug 2, 2001
                                    Why is it bubble gum has it's own in built
                                    compass which it uses to locate hair inwhich to become
                                    lodged? Who design artificial intelligence as smart as
                                    this? Do the CIA know about this? Did the CIA design
                                    this? No hang on that's a silly question - of course
                                    the CIA didn't design it ... thy were too busy
                                    fighting the "furbies"!
                                  • bennychacha
                                    Message 17 of 17 , Aug 2, 2001
                                      someone has benn out at the boozer again