New Member

  • Lucinda
    Message 1 of 3 , May 21, 2007
      I got notice today that we have a new member. The email address is
      suspicious, so I will be on the lookout for spam, but hopefully we just
      got lucky and got an enthusiastic new member who wants to discuss
      Pratchett books not spam us.

      Speaking of Pratchett books, my daughter told me that one of her
      friends was given "Good Omens" as required reading in one of her high
      school literature courses. I was impressed!

      I'm currently taking a course titled History of Western Civilization
      and am even more impressed with Terry Pratchett's way of weaving
      history and diverse world cultures into his books! Gives me a whole
      new appreciation of "Pyramids" and "Small Gods."

      Luci
    • Luci
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 20, 2012
        Folks, please welcome Malcom851, from Belfast. I hope our new member enjoys what little we have to offer.

        Luci
        Moderator
      • Luci
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 9, 2012
          We have a new member. We would have had this new member sooner had I done the process correctly! Welcome. We aren't terribly active at this point, but we still exist. Enjoy visiting our photo albums and looking through the archives. If you have questions please ask them - questions bring responses and responses start conversations.

          Luci
          Moderator