Fw: Food History, The History of Cranberries, and Recipes

  • Chef Holloway
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2011
      Food History Newsletter Nov 10, 2011

      Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 6:34 PM
      To: test
      Subject: Food History, The History of Cranberries, and Recipes

      The Food History Project
      A Kitchen Project Newsletter Nov 10, 2011

      This is Stephen Block from the
      Food History Project

      Welcome to the latest edition
      of the Food History
      Newsletter

      The History of Cranberries

      Maybe you haven't thought much about this berry
      outside of Thanksgiving.....

      go here for the interesting History of Cranberries

      How they became part of the American Thanksgiving

      Also some nice recipes

      Cranberry Recipes

      Would love to hear your comments on our
      Facebook site
      Follow us at the
      Food History Cafe on Twitter

      My Personal Food History Projects

      This is our history of my grandmother and how she came over from Germany at the turn of the century.

      Her German heritage blended with the new world and her new family and this is her story and the recipes that go with it.

      We discuss our heritage and German recipes and German food history in this newsletter

      The German Goodies Newsletter

      Here is our Facebook Discussion Page

      ~~*<>*~~*<>*~~*<>*~~*<>*~~*<>*~~

      Dining Room Decorating Tip

      Spring Ideas
      How to Decorate your Dining Room

      by Lisa Mason

      For a range of dining sets & dining furniture visit Furn-on.com

      Stephen Block

      Thank you for joining this newsletter. I would love to hear from you!

      Please write me at;
      Stephen@...

      is

      The Kitchen Project

      497 Paseo Soleado
      Palm Springs, CA
      92264
      US

      If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
      Cancel

      To update your contact information:
      Update