File - Welcome text file

  • theinternetchef@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 153 , Mar 1, 2011
      Welcome to the egroup Theinternetchef I started this group, your egroup, for the exchange of information between Chefs and want to be Chefs. It is only going to be as good as you make it. Questions can be asked thru the message files, you can add links to interesting sites, favorite recipes,share a funny story,share pictures in messages of your trips,Ask for help and assistance, upload, and download clip art, pictures of prepared foods, sample menus. Just about anything food related, information on upcoming events.
      It is your egroup tell your friends and help make it one of the best sources of information on the net. It takes me days sometimes to find what I want to assist me, so when I find it, I am going to share it.
    • theinternetchef@yahoogroups.com
      Message 153 of 153 , May 1 3:30 AM