-Chinese proverb-

  • K@ren
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2006
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the
      person doing it."
    • neat_o_groovy
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 11, 2006
        Karen,
        You rock!! I love it! I am printing it to put on my FRONT DOOR!!!!
        Stephanie
        http://www.neatogroovy.com/
        P.S. I am crocheting like a mad woman to send more neck warmers!

        --- In thehugsproject_annex@yahoogroups.com, "K@..."

      • K@ren
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 12, 2006
          Okay, then I won't interrupt ya....LOL!!! Keep up the great work.
          Back to my knitting machine for me.

          ~K~

          --- In thehugsproject_annex@yahoogroups.com, "neat_o_groovy"