Question

  • urluinsc
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9 9:21 PM
      Hi everyone,
      I don't post often but am involved in the holiday project and the hugs
      project. I have been (KK)knitting the neck rolls and wonder where I
      send them to when I have enough ready to go. I am just learning the
      looms and decided to start on those as my first projects. Anything to
      help our troops. I appreciate any info I can get.

      Thank you and God Bless,
      Lu