Re: Our first winter request!!

  • C W
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2006
      Can other yarn besides wool be used here? Can fleece be used at all?
      Thanks, Chris (The Village, OKC)

    • tomilu838@cox.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2006
        You can use synthetic yarn in any color for slippers and hats to sleep in. They need to be marked as to yarn content. You can make slippers out of the fleece.
        tommie in OKC group