Crocheted Bath Puff and Back Scrubber.....

  • K@ren
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2006
      They will really LOVE these - - -
      http://members.aol.com/lffunt/bath.htm

      Hope I can find a way to make the back scrubber on the machine
      knitter. AWESOME. They are always asking for these things and at $1
      each to buy, these will really save us some money. HURRAY!!!

      Got to go see if I can figure this out.

      K@ren
    • Janice
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2006
        These are cool and Hobby Lobby and Michaels have their cotton yarn on sale this week.

        Hugs,
        Janice

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2006
          Wal mart carried it by the cone for 7.00.  I just made ten dish cloths and still going.

          Kim