Just so you know...

  • K@ren
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2005
      This site is primarily for discussion of our hand made items. We make
      warm hats, neckwarmers, flat bears and other items.

      Hats for service members need to be black but dark brown, camel and
      other desert colors will probably work too for some groups. Children's
      hats can be any color. Our soldiers carry small soft items in their
      pockets to pass along to the little ones of the Middle East. Sometimes
      making a friend of a child can save an American life.

      There is also room here to post some pictures of your projects. We
      love seeing what everyone is making for our troops. Please share.

      K@ren

      PS Our main site is thehugsproject.com and our main pictures site is
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hugspictures/