Newbie in your midst

  • Julie Foster
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2005
      Hello all. I'm new to this site. Am a member of the Hugs group and
      several other military support-type groups. Only child is Army
      Reserves. I won't bore you with details, since many of you may know me
      from other sites as well and have already heard my "proud mom
      ramblings"! Looking forward to being a part of this group as well.
      Julie in Texas
      Proud Army Mom of
      SPC James Foster