pocket pieces

  • Marlene Luitwieler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2005
      I am going to machine embroider a bunch of the pocket pieces.
      What do I do with them when I'm finished. Can I put them in the same
      box to send with the cool ties I am making?
      Thanks Marlene

      ***Note from K@ren, Absolutely, that would be great. Just enclose them all in a baggie or envelope with a note asking the receiver to lay them out in the common area so that anyone interested in having one can take one. They may carry them for themselves, they might mail it home for a loved one, I'm sure that they will be inventive on how they are distributed and used.

      How kind of you to remember our service people in this way.