No Stamp letters and Splash Bombs

  • Mary
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2005
      Thanks to all the replies on no stamp letters. Hope I get one!

      I was at Wal Mart today. They had little nerf-like footballs called
      Splash bombs. The idea is you soak them in water and then throw them
      sorta like water balloons. Tbey were $1.92 for 2.

      Good alternative to water balloons since they won't melt? I think so.
      Mary