Chris Kyle's Memorial at Cowboys Stadium

  • carascorner
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2013
      For whatever reasons, the video portion of Junes message on Chris Kyle's Memorial did not go through with Debbie's message. Here is the video. A very beautiful and moving video indeed.

      http://youtu.be/jmWZ7Fafhso (cut and paste into your browser if unable to click on this URL)

      Cara
    • june miller
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2013
        � Thank you Cara.. seems strange whenever I have sent an article with a picture or video it never comes through.. Did you click on any of the other video's???? I been to funerals of fallen soldiers where they were going to be buried miles from their hometown and seen people lined up on�two or three�over passes but never seen any lined up on an expressway with� moving traffic flying by at 55 to 70 plus miles an hour. i was talking with our under sheriff about Kyle's funeral and he remarked about the wind produced by semis sucking people under them or causing them to lose their balance..

        �I just read an account by Brandon Webb, that it took over an hour to complete the pinning of the Trident on Chris Kyle's Casket. There were over 100 pins. When the funeral played Amazing Grace, all the Seals kneeled and at the end did the traditional shout out Hoo Yay , Chris Kyle.

        that was amazing all the people jammed into the Stadium and not a sound was heard.. �
        Thanks again for sending the video�URL�information..i hope our huggers took time to watch it..�
        June

        ~*~*~ June, sometimes I think Yahoo plays jokes on groups. LOL. I did view some of the other videos and I hope our members view some as well. It is the least we can do for all our troops do for us. Say a thank you and pray and view the video,they deserve our thanks and so much more. Cara