Free crochet patterns for making dolls

  • jessbugy213
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2011
      Hi All:
      Thought I'd pass along these free crochet patterns for making dolls - there are 6 different ones here ranging from amigurumi to clothespin dolls:

      http://freecrochetpattern.weebly.com/crochet-patterns-making-dolls.html
    • jessbugy213
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2012
        Hi Everyone:
        Here are some really nice free crochet patterns for making dolls in a variety of different sizes and styles:

        http://freecrochetpattern.weebly.com/crochet-patterns-making-dolls.html