Fw: Re: Technology

  • june miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2011

      It all began with an iPhone...
      March was when my son celebrated his 15th birthday and I got him an iPhone.
      He just loved it. Who wouldn't?

       I celebrated my birthday in July and my wife made me
      very happy when she bought me an iPad.
      http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/af215/kudolbaruz/ipad-3.jpg

      My daughter's birthday was in August so I got her an iPod Touch.
      http://gi52.photobucket.com/groups/g17/6H0E0JRDUP/ipod-touch.jpg

      September came by, so for my wife
      s birthday I bought her an iRon.

      http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q89/jleannesunshine/womens-computer-ironing-board-PC-wo.jpg
      It was around then that the fight started . . .
      What my wife failed to recognize is that the iRon can be integrated into the home network with the iWash, iCook and iClean. This unfortunately activated the iNag.

      Which led me to the iHospital and iGet out Thursday.