How To Prevent Hand And Wrist Pain While Crocheting

  • jessbugy213
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2011
      Hi Everyone:
      Here's a link to some good tips on how you can avoid sore hands, fingers and wrists while crocheting with a few simple actions:

      http://freecrochetpattern.weebly.com/how-to-prevent-hand-and-wrist-pain-while-crocheting.html
    • djzero91
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2011
        Thanks, I've been looking into this. I have mostly been having problems with my right thumb (I'm right-handed). I'm not sure what crocheting palm up means. I assume I am crocheting palm down Guess I'll have to pay more attention and experiment.

        I have to finish up my current project so I can get a couple of things made for my first care package to my son. Based on our last deployment, I'm guessing I have about three weeks before I get an address. Of course, the address got changed 3 or 4 times in the first 3 months last go 'round!

        Debi