Neckwarmers

  • nancy_bruce85
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      Am I the only one that seems to get bogged down crocheting a
      neckwarmer? It seems to take me forever; more than one night. I think
      I can make almost three hats to one neckwarmer. I am also trying new
      yarn...Lion brand wool-ease and crochet hook J. I only bought one
      skein because I didn't know how it would be. I've also bought one
      skein of black chenille. That I'm going to use as a neckwarmer.
      Maybe it's because they are so much quicker that I like making hats
      better.

      Thanks for your input.

      Nancy