Political thread

  • Lin Shultz
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2010
      Okay, here I go again,
      This nation was founded on the premise that the people ruled...not the government.  The government serves, "We the people".  That is not the case as we are experiencing it today.  Our elected officials have not listened to the will of the "People".  WE rule this great nation with the good of all in mind.
       I know there are good Muslims and I appreciate their contributions to this country.  However, keep in mind the attacks on this country in the past few years...have they come from Christians?, come from Jews?, Buddhists?.  No, they have come from radical Muslims.  If our Muslim brothers and sisters are against this behavior, why have we not heard condemnation from them about these attacks.  Have you?  I have not!  I celebrate the amazing experience to worship as I wish in this USA.
      I am worried that we as a nation  are under attack from within and I sincerely believe that the man elected president of this country is not good for us.  We are, I believe, in one of the final stages of decline...that is either complacency or apathy.  Either one, it is the road to disaster.  WAKE UP people...we can fix this!
      Thanks for listening.  Many of the people I know, don't care.
      Lin
      P.S.  I don't believe that I am a radical...I like to believe that I am a patriot with the best interests of the people and the good of the country in mind!
      .