Re: Confused

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2009
      Thanks, Cheryl, couldn't have said it better myself.

      The only thing I would add is that we just try to conduct this group by the golden rule and if everyone follows that while expressing their freedom of speech, it can be a welcoming place to come and learn and grow....ALL opinions are welcome and we WILL treat each other with kindness.

      ~K~