New Members....

  • K@ren
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2004
      The annex site is set up primarily to be an overflow site for
      patterns and pictures. The main discussions are held in
      TheHugsProject. We use this site for discussions of hand work and
      machine embroidery.

      So, if you'd like a little more lively site, come on over to the Main
      Barracks too.

      If anyone needs the information explaining our "mission", the care
      package list and the "hugs" directions, please email me at
      thehugsproject@ cox.net and put info in the subject line. It is only
      mailed automatically to new members of the main site so if you've
      only joined the annex group, you might need more info.

      Thanks,

      K@ren