We Need More Like This - Please view! Political

  • Lee Coe
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2009
      Obama Corrected by a Congressman -

      (Don't forget Obama's words that we were no longer a Christian Nation)

      Obama corrected by a Congressman

      Please pray for our nation.
      Amen !!

      This one is a � keeper" and needs to be sent around the
      world! I like this congressmen. And I for one, am of the
      same belief as he, and how he so eloquently expressed
      it! Click on the link and watch. It is very good.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpQOCvthw-o