One more person to add to the list of those who are supporting Kuwait

  • Lee Coe
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 11:40 AM
      Thanks need to go to Nancy Mast who sent Hugs to Kuwait this morning.
      I know that those troops there will be so relieved to be supported by The Hugs Project in its reponse to their hot weather plight. The word will get out to their families, friends and fellow troops. We are to be thankful for the support we can give to our heroes and really, in the long run, to our country. These troops will return to us with brains and bodies intact - not harmed by the dreadful heat they must face.
      Thank you to all!! Please keep up the wonderful work of supporting and encouraging our wonderful troops. We have a great mission!!!

      Lee, in Sacramento